“EVOLUTION” Medical Equipment Management Rail is the life-cycle solution to the ever-changing needs of clinical environments. Our rail, plates, adapters, and accessories create a component-based system that is highly organized, clinically efficient, vertically managed, and easy to move, change, and adapt to existing and future needs. Devices, equipment, and management tools snap-on and snap-off for total flexibility, reorganization, and ease of use.
- Unmatched Durability - 40 years of service and still useable
- BEST WARRANTY COVERAGE IN THE INDUSTRY: Full, lifetime warranty on all rail and adapter products and a 5 year warranty on all other accessories
- Made in USA with an average of 40% post-consumer recycled aluminum, highest in the industry.
- Available in: white patent-pending Anti-Microbial powder-coat finish, a standard anodized aluminum finish, or customized in a variety of powder-coat colors.
- Standardized with embedded patent-pending antimicrobial protection for all of our manufactured powder-coated accessories and adapter plates.
- Patent-pending light weight plastic adapters with embedded Anti-Microbial properties providing infection control even if scratched.
- Greater variety of accessories and rail options than any other company in the industry.
- Lock-down adapter mechanism ensuring that mounted items and expensive equipment stays put until unlocked by authorized personnel
- Hang anything, anywhere. Attach clinical and infection control devices to the equipment rail, vertical GCX channel, or IV pole.
- Rail comes standard with ANY color of Wilsonart laminate inlay. Other laminates available for additional price and lead time.